We Can't Wait To Meet You
I’m a paragraph. Double click here or click Edit Text to add some text of your own or to change the font. This is the place for you to tell your site visitors a little bit about you and your services.
Your tour request has made its way to The Steel Barn Event Center team.
Just a Few Reminders:
• We have found it's best for couples to have a good understanding of their guest count and budget prior to coming onsite for a tour. Budget discussions are tough! You just got engaged and we want you to enjoy that time together. The last thing you want to do is talk about a budget. However, it's no fun to fall in love with the space on a tour and the numbers don't work out. Please have that discussion before you invest your time and heart with us on a tour because we believe that's the right thing to do.
• Please invite anyone to the tour who needs to see the venue in person before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Bring your families along to the tour if possible. This will save you time especially if you already have a date in mind.
• Almost everything we discuss at a tour is actually on the website! We've found couples to be less overwhelmed by new information at tours if they (and their friends/family in attendance) take a good look at the site before arriving. That way you are just soaking it all in when you get here.
• Just a reminder - we do not hold dates without a signed contract and payment. So it is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our very best to keep the website up to date and I would encourage you to check and make sure we have some dates still available that you are interested in prior to your tour.
• If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, please give us a 12 hour notice. We really appreciate how many couples do this without us asking. We don't live on the property so we are likely making a trip just to meet you and sincerely appreciate the notice if you can't make it for any reason!
• Finally, we are a "no pressure" venue. We want what's best for YOU. If at any time you have questions about our contract rules, deposits, payment terms, etc. please check out our FAQ page.
If for any reason you haven't heard from us in two business days (or received an email saying we've taken a few days away from the venue) please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you soon!